To mark the launch of Keenan diet feeders now being connected to the internet, we are giving you the chance to get your hands on a free iPad. Keenan have made it easy for you or your nutrition consultant to monitor results and access your rations remotely via internet enabled devices such as iPhones, iPads etc.
To enter the prize draw and be in with a chance to win an iPad, simply answer the following question:
A recent research study has proven, that the Keenan Mech-fiber System can deliver the equivalent of:
(a) An additional 1 cent per litre of milk
(b) An additional 3 cent per litre of milk
(c) No change
Hint: check out our Feeding System page!
Please submit your chosen answer, (a), (b) or (c), along with the email subject title ‘Win an iPad’ and your full name by clicking on the below link:
Terms and conditions:
1. The Win an iPad prize draw (the “Prize draw”) is open to applicants aged 18 and over (“You”) subject to paragraph 2. below.
2. Employees or agencies of Richard Keenan and Co. Limited or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize draw may not enter the Prize draw.
3. By entering the Prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Prize draw, you must fill in your details as requested and . If You have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Win an iPad” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6.The closing date and time of the Prize draw is Midnight on 30th September 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
7. One winner will win an Apple iPad, Wi-Fi, 16GB.
8. The winner will be notified by Keenan’s by email on or before the 1st of October 2012. If a winner does not respond to Keenan’s within 7 days of being notified by Keenan’s, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Keenan shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Keenans within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Keenan shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by Keenan on or before 31st October 2012..
10. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prize. You must pay all other costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
12. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Keenan for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Keenan accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting any prize. Keenan further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
17. Keenan reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Keenan in all matters under its control is final and binding.
18. Keenan shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize draw will be governed by Irish law