Industrial Maintenance Electrician
• Responsible to install, repair or replace wiring, electrical fixtures.
• Support and maintain Preventive Maintenance Routines on machines & equipment. • Advise & support production team in maximising plant efficiencies.
• Identify & resolve recurring downtime/inefficient operational issues. • Adhere to Safety, EMS, ISO & IPC Procedures.
• Carry out any reasonable duties as required by the Maintenance Manager.
• Communicate effectively with all areas of the business
Experience and Qualifications:
• Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 2 years-experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
• Have experience of electrical fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair.
• A solid understanding of electrical industrial equipment and machinery. Knowledge of PM Software. •
Strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Applications in writing to:
Ms. Helen Phelan, Alltech Farming Solutions Ltd, Borris, Co. Carlow or email HPhelan@Alltech.com by Thursday 28th February 2019